2. Select “SETTINGS”
3. Select “BLUETOOTH”
4. Change “BLUETOOTH” to “ON”
5. Select “CONNECT NEW DEVICE”
6. Follow the instructions on the screen.
NOTE: If you decide to use the built-in speakerphone, press the button before you place the handset back. Otherwise, your call will be disconnected.
1. Press “HOLD” softkey of that active call.
2. Press “New Call”.
3. Press to select “My Mail.”
4. Press the “RESUME” softkey to return to your live call.
NOTE: The VRS provider that assigned your number is responsible for registering it with the iTRS database. At this time, you cannot make calls to or receive calls from the Sorenson ntouch™ Mobile or ntouch™ PC products because Sorenson has chosen to not make the ntouch™ products interoperable with products from the rest of the VRS industry.
When you call someone from your Z-20, the person using a VP-200®, nVP, P3 or other Z videophone will see the name you use in your profile. Important Note: Your phone number will not appear in the other person’s caller ID on his/her Z-340. However, your number WILL show up in his/her call history.
Note: It is important to keep your address information up to date for 911 emergency service. If the person calling becomes unresponsive during a 911 emergency call, help will be sent to the 911 address that you registered in your My Profile account with The Z. If you move without updating your location information, help could be mistakenly sent to your previous address.
Then follow the steps below:
1. Click on “My Locations” to add/update your location.
2. Click on “My Videophones,” and click on your videophone number. Then, select the location to ensure the location is correct for this videophone.
1. Press button.
2. Select “SETTINGS.”
3. Select “ADVANCED.”
4. Select “RESTART.”
5. Select “RESTART” again to restart your Z-20 videophone.
If your Z-20 still does not work after restarting, contact the point of contact in your IT department or contact The Z’s Customer Experience Team by VP at 866.932.7891 or email at email@example.com.